Welcome

Welcome to the The Favorites of a Christian Music Fan blog. Please look around the page and at previous posts, tell me what you think by leaving a comment, and just enjoy my blog.Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Prayer requests

From now on I want to have a new thing. If anyone has a prayer request you can comment and leave it and I'll pray for you. Hopefully, some of the other readers will too. If you're not comfortable doing that, you can just say unspoken. If you don't like the idea and think it's corny, please no hate comments. Just say you don't like it. This is going to be the guinea pig. If it works here, I'll do it on my other blog. So please comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

I really like the idea. I will definably post if I have a prayer request. Thanks!