Welcome

Welcome to the The Favorites of a Christian Music Fan blog. Please look around the page and at previous posts, tell me what you think by leaving a comment, and just enjoy my blog.Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Morning

Tomorrow is Friday. Traditionally that's the day that Jesus died. Imagine how His followers felt. Jesus had died. All hope was gone. Their Lord was dead. We go through tough times, sure. But I imagine that that would be the ultimate. Then three days later (traditionally Sunday) when all was surely lost. Jesus arose!! We go through times similar to that. Things are hard. Somebody died. Your parents don't have the money to pay the bills. Your dad just lost his job. Things look very bleak, dark, and hopeless. I just want to say that I serve a God who can turn the darkest and most hopeless of nights into the most beautiful and glorious of mornings. It may be Friday but Sunday is coming. After the night comes morning. If it's night for you right now, morning is coming. All is not lost. All you have to do is trust in God and His hope and His strength.

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Lovely post darling! I really liked it!