Welcome

Welcome to the The Favorites of a Christian Music Fan blog. Please look around the page and at previous posts, tell me what you think by leaving a comment, and just enjoy my blog.Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Changes

As you've probably noticed, I've made a few changes on my blog lately. These include: adding a poll, making a list of my favorite blogs (not including my other one) and including the links, and adding more written posts instead of music videos. These changes are to make the blog better for you, the reader. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me if you like these changes and if there are any others I could make. If you think that things are great as they are, that's good too. Just please comment and tell me your opinion.

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

I like the changes a lot! I like the mix of music videos and written posts. Great job!