Welcome

Welcome to the The Favorites of a Christian Music Fan blog. Please look around the page and at previous posts, tell me what you think by leaving a comment, and just enjoy my blog.Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Legacy-Nichole Nordeman



I know we're only teenagers know, but in a few short years we'll be adults. Now is the time to be thinking about what kind of legacy you want to leave and what you want to be remembered for. Do you want to be remembered for having the biggest house or the most money or the nicest cars or do you want to be remembered for serving God with all that you are?

5 comments:

Matt said...

I don't totally agree with you. Yesterday may not come. The time to worry about a legacy is now.

Other then that, good job. :)

Dagmar said...

I love this song! And the video is awesome too! Sweet Post!

Craig Snedeker said...

I really like this song. Thanks!

Jesus Freak said...

Your welcome!!! Thanks for commenting everybody.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday may not come what dose that mean?