Welcome

Welcome to the The Favorites of a Christian Music Fan blog. Please look around the page and at previous posts, tell me what you think by leaving a comment, and just enjoy my blog.Thanks for visiting.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Activate

I really like the previous music video that I did. "Activate" by Stellar Kart. I like the song because it says that we can't be lukewarm or as in the BarlowGirl song Grey. We can't be content with just living lukewarm, complacent lives. God wants more than that. He wants us to be hot and on fire for Him. Sometimes we have to do a 360 in our lives. Being grey and wishy-washy and spineless about God is not near enough. Sure it'll take sacrifice and you might even lose a few friends or some respect or something, if you take a stand. You might even look like an idiot. But so what. At the end of the day, who's respect do you care about more? God's or some mere human's?

No comments: