Welcome

Welcome to the The Favorites of a Christian Music Fan blog. Please look around the page and at previous posts, tell me what you think by leaving a comment, and just enjoy my blog.Thanks for visiting.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Dating and the Bible one



Dating is a rather controversial topic among Christians, but one that I feel I must address. This video is the first in a series of two and I'm going to post the other one soon. This video states my feelings on dating more effectively than any written post ever could. Needless to say after watching this video, my feelings are very unpopular.

1 comment:

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Amen to that! He's right, you shouldn't be dating when you're not even old enough to get married! I have a friend who was 'dating' a real stupid boy
(sorry to have to call him stupid, but he is!), and she's barely 12! That's just dumb, and I even told her that. She doesn't know why she did it, she claims not to even really like him, but did it just because eveyone else is.
I don't quite know what to think of no dating at all, I guess it depends on lots of things. Like if you know the person, what kind of person he is, and your personal beliefs.
Thanks for posting this video, I'll be watching for the next one.
~Kiwifruit
P.S. BTW, I found you through Dagmar's blog, just so ya know.